The Holy Grail of Lazy Cleansing

Posted on Saturday 15 August 2015


I've always been a double-cleanser. Well, triple, if you count using a cleansing facial wipe before my cleansing scrub, followed by my liquid or balm cleanser. I love the feeling of my skin being invigoratingly clean, and if I don't triply cleanse everyday I hate it!

That was before I tried Madara Micellar Water. With the active ingredient Hyaluronic Acid, this micellar water not only cleanses, but tones and moisturises too. Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occuring substance found in our bodies, so mixed with Aloe, Rose, Witch Hazel and Peony, this product is completely organic and amazing for your skin.

This product came along at just the right time, as I have just started a new job and my life has got a lot busier with having to juggle my job, housework, hobbies and spending time with my family. So, it's safe to say I haven't really had time to double/triple cleanse every single night. I started using Madara's Micellar Water after showering to remove any make up left over from my cleansing scrub, and noticed that it not only removed all my stubborn eye make up, but I awoke in the morning to noticeable clearer and glowy skin (my skin having had more than a few breakouts the past month due to major anxiety). With both Witch Hazel and Aloe, these natural astringents with healing properties have cleared my skin of any redness, swelling and acne which I was suffering from.

The essential oils of Rose and Peony are also present in this product, which contain vitamins and nutrients that your skin regularly needs.

I looked in the mirror recently, and couldn't believe the effect this magic potion has had on my skin. I replaced both my facial wipes and my liquid/balm cleansing with this product, and also use it on a morning quickly to remove any makeup or sleep residue from the night before. It takes no time at all, and is perfect if your on a tight schedule. (It will also save you a lot of money if your a triple-cleanser like I was).

Madara's Micellar Water is scent-free, animal cruelty-free and chemical-free, and I can honestly say that my skin has never looked as healthy and clear.

Rebekah x

Post a Comment

OLD